Having worked within fashion and beauty for over 10 years as a stylist and personal shopper, using my background as a spa therapist to offer the full range of skincare and make up advice, I like to think of myself as having the complete package when it comes to personal styling and shopping. I love meeting new and interesting people and always follow the mantra "to make a difference to someone's day".
To have people leave with a smile on their face after spending time with me is the best feeling in the world. People intrigue me and I love hearing about everyone's lives and how I can help someone through a major change in their life. Be it a newly pregnant lady with a growing bump or a mum returning to work after maternity leave or the right piece of tailoring for an interview. Seeing a bride shed a tear with a wonderful smile that she has finally found THE dress is amazing to witness. How the perfect outfit for a first date and just the right shade of lipstick to compliment the look makes the person excited gives me a great sense of achievement.
For me, style is based on personality and lifestyle. We are all individuals with different life demands. It's my job to help make the demands of fashion and image easier and less complicated. With me it can also be fun! There is no place like home; I am a mummy to my son and I am based in South West London.
So here are a few things about me:
- Favourite quote: "Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" Rachel Zoe
- Favourite Designers: I aspire to Dior, Erdem, Jill Sander, Chanel, Maje, Sandro, Whistles (and everybody loves a little bit of Zara)
- Sipping something strong and potent in an amazing glass somewhere glamorous watching the world go by
- Gossiping with friends over a coffee in my favourite bakery
- Bright sunny winter days wrapped up in my cashmere jumper and powder blue coat walking with my husband and son.
- Evolving and experimenting...
- The power of red lipstick
- Health, vitality and confidence...
- Life happening around me
- London and culture
- Vintage is a great love of mine, what stories has that item seen over the years and the tales it could tell!
- Strong women. Women who are bold, confident and comfortable in their own skin